A prominent Housing Association is currently looking for a Team Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- To accurately update and amend details on our housing and property management systems, including leaseholder, property and lease details.
- Update and amend details on scheme inspection reports, ensuring that all actions are noted, raised and completed Monitor and report on progress on rent and service charge collection.
- Provide leasehold officers and leasehold managers with business and performance data (eg. rent and service charge collection, repairs, inspections) when required.
- Contribute to monthly business reports for the department, providing detailed analysis against KPIs and seeking creative solutions so the team and department achieves against objectives.
- Support the team to manage the work of contractors including rescheduling times and monitoring feedback.
- Ensure all PI’s, business reporting, customer satisfaction surveys are kept updated and provide high level information to all managers within Leasehold Services
- Provide support for leasehold officers and managers who are out of the office or on leave.
- To act as the health and safety representative for the team, monitoring and reporting on personal safety policy compliance, undertaking desk and workstation assessments and other risk assessments as may be required from time to time.
- Support the team to complete gas servicing compliance targets managing monitoring systems and booking appointments.
- Maintain and strengthen good working relationships with contractors and Asset Management and ensure the day to day management of repairs and contract invoices and payments are paid on time and according to the terms of the contract.
- To support the Leasehold Managers to achieve continued improvement in repairs through the repairs framework.
- To accurately update and amend details on our asset management records and other systems including property and lease details.
- Maintain financial records and raise Purchase Orders.
- Monitor contract performance through reports and liaison.
- Provide managers with business and performance data (e.g. Fire Risk Assessments, repairs, cleaning, gardening, cyclical works) when required.
- Support the team to manage the work of contractors including scheduling meetings, taking minutes and monitoring feedback.
- Support the team to complete gas servicing compliance targets managing monitoring systems and liaising with contractor.
- Process invoices for authorisation and payment.
- Must have a strong consistent work history within administration, ideally no more than 2-3 years post education
- Excellent communicator
- Good all round skills on Word & Excel
- Must be immediately available or on short notice as looking at an ideal start date of the 28th of May