A leading Housing Association is currently looking for a Sales Consultant on a temporary basis for potentially up to 6 months
Key responsibilities are as follows
- Set up, lead, co-ordinate and attend viewings of allocated new build schemes. You will manage viewings to maximise efficiencies to reduce costs were possible and match customers with suitable homes depending on availability/eligibility of schemes
- Set up, co-ordinate viewings for Resales properties and work with marketing to commission professional photography for the website. Also attend viewings where the vendor wants this service and match customers with suitable homes depending on availability/eligibility.
- Attend open days/evenings when required at short notice. Representing the company at these events in a professional capacity
- Match and allocate homes, make offers, interview applicants, assess the ir needs and take appropriate action to guide them through the sales process, to ensure they have an excellent customer journey and are informed throughout the sales process whilst proactively managing the buying process to achieve set sales targets.
- Manage a planned approach for completions carry out Home Demonstration Tours so that all customers receive a personal Home Demonstration Tour to their home, demonstrating how things works ensuring all checklist items are signed off and liaise with internal an d external partners should any problems arise
- Work closely with your internal colleagues and external partners to ensure that our homes are ready for launches and to ensure the successful take up of our homes
- Proactively manage your sales and schemes, and work with Campaigns Managers (Marketing) deliver joint sales and marketing strategies to achieve all sales targets. Also to provide and implement strategies on challenging sales/ schemes and overcome these to a satisfactory conclusion by taking ownership and responsibility.
- Consistently monitor and provide accurate and up to date reports on all matters regarding your sales to internal and external partners.
- Build effective relationships with internal teams and external partners such as Local Authorities/ GLA, solicitors, IFAs, values etc. and co- ordinate, agree and implement allocation policies whilst meeting nomination and S106 agreements, proactively pushing to open up eligibility criteria and cascading eligibilities, so our homes can be sold efficiently.
- Ensure any sales information is reflected and recorded accurately on the database/ website. Update and maintain the viewing screen on the database so buyers can book in viewing appointments and other teams can provide updates to customers with up to date and correct information
- Accountable for applying and pushing sales within set timeframes and apply sales incentives when required, meeting set KPI’s and targets
- Prepare and produce Sales packs to a professional standard with the correct information/ disclaimers.
- Instruct scheme valuations, within set deadlines and ensure they are kept up to date throughout the sales process
- Liaising with surveyors and arranging/leading on site visits and provide any information as required
- Ensure that any show flats / marketing suites are maintained to a high standard, throughout the sales process of a scheme, arranging for cleaning and security as required
- Respond to potential leads from any databases such as FirstSteps within agreed deadlines and converting these into sales. Initiate regular/ on going direct mail campaigns with the marketing team to ensure successful take up of homes pre and post launch.
- Ensure full compliance in terms of affordability and eligibility criteria meeting any given guidelines from the HCA or LA and that all sales files are ready for audit.
- Must have a background in property sales either within Shared Ownership or Private Sales
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and legal issues relevant to Shared Home Ownership would be advantageous but not essential
- Eager to speak with buyers and be driven to sell the right property to the right buyer
- Excellent communicator
- Good on Word & Excel