A prominent housing organisation is currently looking for a Administrative Co-ordinator on an ongoing temporary basis.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- To accurately report defects on our housing management systems to the appropriate parties and escalating through the correct channels if necessary. To obtain photographs, either personally, or from contractors & residents when required.
- To contact residents, internal staff and contractors to update on various issues both electronically and in person. To have a professional approach and demeanour to these tasks
- Report on contractor performance via reporting software and presenting this during monthly contractor and internal stakeholder meetings
- Manage the aftercare and performance of development contractors including rescheduling appointment times, monitoring feedback, scheduling meetings, and taking minutes
- Collating correspondence, reports and data to assist PMO’s with the investigation and resolution of any complaints stemming from aftercare service, snagging or defect issues
- Setting up direct debits or payment methods for rental payments for company rent and company service charges
- Chase developers and keep residents regularly updated on the progress of repairs, defects rectification works and construction works on site
- Assist PMO’s with the issuing of statutory notices to ensure the company is compliant with the Landlord and Tenant Act, Fire Safety Order and other relevant legislation. To monitor feedback based on these notices to improve the aftercare service.
- Contribute to monthly and weekly business reports for the team and department, providing accurate data to enable key performance indicators to be monitored so that the team and department achieve there objectives
- Assist the leasehold team to fulfil the 2017/2018 operational plan
- Arrange Home Assistant/Handyman/Repair appointments with residents
- Attend out of hours residents meetings where necessary.
- Award compensation when appropriate and identify service failure in regards to aftercare/defects. To ensure that these failures are escalated to the relevant parties to improve the aftercare service as a result
- Arrange payment to contractors and other external stakeholders
- Carry out home tours when required
- Attend contractors defects/aftercare meetings on site or out of the office as required. To use these meetings to escalate specific defect issues or trends, acquire updates for residents and flag performance concerns.
- Must have a recent consistent work history in an administrative role.
- Excellent on Word & Excel
- Excellent interpersonally
- Available immediately or on short notice