Our client is one of the leading Peer to Peer lenders and has been named in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the third consecutive year with a 98% TrustPilot customer satisfaction rating. They are creating an operational centre of excellence in Leicester and are looking for individuals to join their customer service team.
They are renowned in the industry for providing exceptional customer service and want to attract staff who have similar values; aiming to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. They are looking for candidates who are experienced or those with high potential to be customer service experts.
If you have a confident and friendly telephone manner, can manage a range of inbound/outbound calls, actively listen to customer queries and resolve them effectively whilst maintaining a can-do attitude we would love to hear from you.
Full training will be provided so previous call centre experience isn’t essential. However, you must have;
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, (Min requirement is GCSE or equivalent at level C or above in Maths and English)
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Computer literacy across all Microsoft tools
- A strong eye for detail
- An empathetic and calm nature
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Effective time management
Shift Pattern: Work on a weekly rotation covering between 8.00am – 7.00pm with approximately 1 in 4 Saturdays worked. We may be able to consider part time working hours/job shares.